One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

shanks road to becoming pirate king begins

monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

shanks road to becoming pirate king begins  Empty shanks road to becoming pirate king begins

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 pm

shanks is about 5'11 and weighs about 180. he has short red hair and always wears a straw hat. on his right eye he has what looks to be three claw marks running down it. he has a white loose shirt on with pants that come to his shins,and flowing from his shoulders was a long black jacket. now shanks is 22 and has eaten of the devil fruit,a fruit thats said if eaten gives the person otherworldly abilities,they also say that when you eat it it suddenly takes away the person's ability to swim,but not many people have seen them. but for now let's rewind the clock and take you back to when shanks was only a boy living in on a small village in the grandline. if one was to look at the island,it would have big boulders in the shape of bananas. since for now shanks has yet to eat the devil fruit so he was out diving for fish with his best friend,who oddly enough wanted to be a marin and shanks wanted to be a pirate. they would fight a lot to see who was stronger but shanks friend could never seem to win against him. while shanks was fishing and stuff his friend would set on the bank waiting for him. shanks had lost both parents when he was young and so did his friend so basically they lived by themselves. looking down at the still moving water shanks friend saw bubbles start moving,then out from it came shanks as he held up a bunch of fish and a few other things. the thing he might of gotten that was better then a fish was a chest,but they waited to open it,as they wanted to eat first. "wow shanks that sure is a lot of fish you was able to catch today". his friend said while he closed his eyes and had a big goofy grin on his face. "yeah tell me about,it seemed like it took me forever to get all this". shanks turned and looked at the chest he had gotten from the sea as well as the other stuff. "but ya know kon i wonder what could be in that chest,i found it laying on a reef that was closer to land as if it washed up from the waves". shanks told kon, so standing up shanks walked over and picked up the chest then walked back over to his friend. "i don't know shanks maybe its sweet sweet treasure,or diamonds or something like that". kon said as he was drooling and his eyes had changed to the money sign. shanks looked over at him but he could not help but laugh. "who knows kon but from the weight i can already tell ya that its not any of what ya just named off,but i can guess its gonna be cool". so slowly opening it up shanks and kon saw a weird fruit in side it,but it was one that neither kon or shanks has ever seen. "so what ya think kon ever seen a fruit like this before,to me it looks like a coconut or something". shanks ask kon,who he hoped might have a answer since he liked fruits so much. "well if it is coconut you can just have it,i hate coconut,its not the taste i love the taste buts its the texture, something about it i just don't like,but i do like making smoothies from this from using the juice". kon said,but shanks was to hungry so he just went on and eat it,not knowing that the fruit he just eat was a devil fruit one that had the power of ice,its said that devil fruits take a while before one notices anything and it takes away the persons ability to swim.  "ahhhhhh damn it shanks i wanted some of that juice that was from inside ohh now i will not know how it tasted". kon said in a disappointed voice,as he turned around and went back to eating on some fish. "well kon just so ya know it tasted like shit so ya did not really miss any thing,i think maybe it was a bad fruit or something. but i think im gonna take a break and call it a night kon see yeah in the morning". with that shanks laid down and feel asleep.

the next morning,shanks woke up to people yelling and screaming like crazy. "help help its the mountain bandits they are here,there destroying every thing. shanks hurry we have to help,we have to do something,the bandits have arrived in the village and is going on a rampage". kon was yelling and screaming as he was running towards shanks who had decided to catch some fishing using a fishing pole. but when he heard that bandits was in the town he suddenly dropped everything as he started running to town.  "shanks where ya going,thats where the bandits are,theres no way we can do anything". kon yelled as shanks kept running towards the village. "maybe not kon but i have to try and do something or else there won't be nothing left to go to,beside i done told ya im not dying until im king of the pirates". shanks said while he had a goofy look on his face.  that was the one thing that kon hated about shanks,cause since he was gonna want to join the marines he kept trying to get shanks to also join with him,but it would seem that shanks had already made up his mind on becoming the pirate king. after a while of running at top speed shanks had finally arrived at the village,but to his surprise half the town had done been destroyed, building was torn to pieces and bodies of both human and animal lay on the ground and standing around them was the mountain bandits. "hey bandits what the hell ya doing to this village,my friends live here do you have any honor!!!". when shanks yelled out the main boss of the bandits turned around and started talking trash. "hey boy how about ya go play hero someplace else before you accidentally get hurt by me or my men". the man sure was ugly,he was about six foot and weighed about 300 pounds,he had a long ponytail that went down to the mettle of his back. his teeth was not very good to,but what could you expect from a bandit. "hey im no kid you bastards im 15 so im a man, if you do not leave this village then i can not make sure you get out of here in one piece". when shanks said that the whole gang of bandits just up and started laughing. "you think you can really beat all us,thats funny kid,i have not been able to laugh that good it seems in ages,but now how about you leave,before you start to piss me off,and when people piss me off i usually kill them,besides i doubt you even know who i am,so i shall tell ya maybe that might show you im not one to mess around with, hey boys bring me my wanted poster". a few of the boss bandits men suddenly left to go get something but before long they had returned with something in there hands. "ya see this kid,its my wanted poster that the marines had put up,it says rip the killer van der,bounty of 1,000,000 berries,you really think ya can take me on,i think not,now go on now before i kill ya". the bandit said as he thought he was so tough,so shanks took off as he ran in at the bandits head first like a dumbass,but bringing his arm back shanks was able to land a punch to one of the bandits,but as he feel shanks could see ice on the spot that he hit,but then looking down at his fist he saw that his fist was also icing over. "ahhh what the hell is this,whats wrong with my body and why is there ice coming from my fist,don't tell me that this is what i think it is". shanks said in a fast and worried voice,but looking up he saw that the boss bandits face was all wide with fear. "what the hell,i know what that is,your a devil fruit user,and from the looks of it your a leoga type,which is supposed to be the strongest of the the three devil fruit types,oh this is bad,but from the boys reactions it seems he just recently got them ,so go men and kill him just be careful".

sc:58
    devil fruit mastery: 58/100
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

shanks road to becoming pirate king begins  Empty Re: shanks road to becoming pirate king begins

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:10 pm

shanks could not believe it he had eaten a devil fruit. apparently the fruit that he eat gave him the power of ice,but looking down shanks noticed a sword so reaching down he picked it up. "well i have never used a sword but like they say theres always a time for everything,so i think im gonna experiment". using all his might shanks made his hand turn into ice which he then mad go onto the blade giving him a ice sword. looking up shanks saw the men running at him so he suddenly made a ice road running thru all the men. turning his feet into ice he fused it with the ice road as he went thru all them as he cut them thus freezing them because of the ice sword. bending his knees shanks jumped up as he came at the boss bandit,but the bandit was fast as he drew his sword. shanks and the bandits blades clashed,but bandits sword suddenly started freezing as shanks sword suddenly busted thru it thus cutting him in a downwards angle. when he looked up at shanks he saw that he had ice patches on all most all his body. "now bandit take this". placing his hand on the bandits chest. "time capsule". with that the whole body of the bandit had turned into ice. "now when i hit this you shall be no more so i hope you like it in hell,but one day i shall meet ya there just not yet,cause im monkey D shanks the man whos gonna be king of the pirates". bringing his arm back shanks trusted forwards his arm shattering the bandit,then with he finished up the rest of the his crew that was frozen. when he had finished the people of the village suddenly came out as they started yelling yay and stuff like that as they started surrounding shanks. but since it was his village he would let them think he was a hero but hey you don,t really hear of a pirate being a hero. when all the ruckus had calmed down shanks headed over to the doctors. he did not have any injuries but everyone made him,he tried to argue but they would not listen. walking in the door shanks saw the doctor setting in his chair as if waiting for him. apparently shanks had not fully learned to control his devil fruit so there was a big patch of ice on his leg so the doc had thought they did something to his leg. "ahhhhh kid ya leg its frozen,hurry get over before you get frostbite". so walking over to him the doc made him set up in the chair,then taking some hot water he placed a wag in it then taking it he planned to rub shanks leg with it. but shanks was not going to let him do that,so using his devil fruit powers shanks made the ice suddenly vanish. the doc could believe his eyes, he was in shock by seeing it. "oh my you have eaten a devil haven't you young one". the doctor asked. "yeah i eat the logia type Hie Hie Fruit which gave me the power of ice, i found a chest which had a weird fruit in it and i was hungry so i eat it". the doctor could not believe it,he was getting to see a devil fruit user right in front of him,from the looks of it he looked to be crying. "well doc since i'm ok i guess im gonna take my leave, i got some more training to do if i want to master this power so see ya". with that shanks ran out from the doctors house and went to train in the villages forest. once he got there he meet up with his friend kon who was standing out side the gate to the forest. "oh hey kon whats up,i might be gone for about a few years im gonna go into the forest and train". shanks was meet face first with a slap,which surprised him making shanks back up. "what the hell was tha".. shanks was cut short. "what the hell shanks,i just heard you beat all those bandits but you did using a devil fruit,how..how could you eat one knowing what those things do,they are evil they do not belong in this world,but when,when did you eat it". kon seemed really pissed but why did he care that shanks had eaten a devil fruit its not like he did it on porpoise. "listen kon you know that fruit that i found earlier well im guessing that,that was the devil fruit and we just did not know it,so how about you lay off my back and shit. i mean its not like your the one who has to deal with it". kon then noticed that shanks had a backpack on and it seemed to be full of stuff. "you going somewhere shanks,i see you have lots of stuff there". kon said. "oh yeah im heading out into the forest to train and fully master this power of mine,once im done i plan to seat sail on the sea and then chase my dream of becoming the king of the pirates". shanks said as he had a big goofy grin. "thats ok shanks,i just thought that i would let ya know..ya might not see me in the few years, when i turn 17 im gonna go and join the marines,so from now on shanks we are enemies". kon said but shanks could tell he really did not mean that. "what ya talking about kon even if ya join the marines were still gonna be friends so never forget that. yeah we might have to fight every now and then but always we will be friends". with that shanks went off into the forest as he listened to kon cry his eyes out.

sc:50
    sc to master devil fruit: 108/100 mastered devil fruit.
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    monkey.d luffy( gen)
    Admin
    Admin

shanks road to becoming pirate king begins  Empty Re: shanks road to becoming pirate king begins

Post by monkey.d luffy( gen) Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 pm

shanks had spent three years in the forest of his village. that was one more then he wanted,but he had to make that he had fully mastered his devil fruit. when he mastered it a lot of ability was unlocked but shanks had also made up a few of his own. once exiting the forest  shanks made his way down to his village,he bet they all thought he would get eaten by one of the big beast. truth was he almost did a few times,but he had always found a way out. walking into the town,the first place shanks wanted to go was the bar for a good drink and some even better food. walking into the door shanks stood there as the light filtered in but it made it hard to see who it was from the people inside looking out.  with his straw hat on,he had it tilted down so to hide his face except for his mouth. "hey lady i need booze and food now". walking in shanks went in and took a seat and put his feet up on the table. running over the lady had booze and food ready,and it looked good,so taking a few bite he found out that the food was even better tasting then it smelled. but since he was gone for so long no one recognised him so he thought he would have some fun. "what the hell women,you trying to poison me with this crap you call food,im a pirate a pirate you hear me and this booze oh do not get me going on the booze worst rum i have ever had". shanks just went on and on but he meant nothing by it,he saw it as playing a joke on his village. "im so sorry sir i did not know you was a pirate but sir that there is our best food,its the number one thing served her. and im also sorry that the booze is not to your liking, i guess some one like you who has sailed the seas over must surly have tasted better food and booze then this. so im sorr"... the lady was suddenly cut off by shanks cause even tho he was gone for so long he could still remember who she was. "one sic shilla let me take another taste i think my taste buds are a little off today". finishing off the food really fast shanks handed her the plate and lifted up his straw hat to show who he was. "the food is great shilla the best i have ever eat in the past three years hows it been". shanks said with a big goofy grin. "ahhhhh shanks is that really you,oh wow its been so long i see you managed to get taller then me in the past three years".  with that she suddenly whacked shanks in the head. "and thats for saying my food was poison".  shanks just folded his head. "and i see you are still you even after all these years, im just happy to be home,but its gonna be a bummer having to say good by to every one tomorrow". when shanks said that he was leaving shilla could not hear what she was hearing. "oh i see your leaving too ha,kon done left he left about year ago when he turned 17. he told me to tell ya that one day he hopes to see you out on the open sea". hum kon left ha i thought that would happen,one day my friend i will see you again. shanks said in his head. "thats great new at least he went to chase his dreams of becoming a marine,but now its my turn to go out and case mine,cause one day im gonna be the king of the pirates". the whole night after shanks and the whole village partied like there was no tomorrow every one eat and drank until they all past out. shanks woke up long before any one else he wanted to leave before any one got to say good by,it would be too hard. once his stuff was packed shanks headed out to get a ship,and when he got to the bay there stood shilla. "silly did you really think i would let you leave with out at lest saying good bye to me. if ya looking for a ship i got ya one right here,it might not be very big but its big enough to hold at least your stuff plus 3 men,so good by shanks i hope to see you again". with that shilla walked up and gave shanks a big kiss then walked away. so getting on his ship shanks headed out as the captain of the black coat pirates so now all he needed was a crew and a crew he would find.
    sc:40
    tsc: 148

leaving thread:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 pm