One Piece-Chasing the Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set sail on the seas and go chase your dream! Either it be a Pirate, Marine or Bounty Hunter! Travel around and meet lots of people and become the best of the best!

The Year Before (Flashback)

Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

The Year Before (Flashback) Empty The Year Before (Flashback)

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Before becoming 16 years old, Nina was one of those average teen girls who wanted to follow her family's footsteps. And unlike the year later, she was just a regular traveling girl who searched for a role in life. During this time is when she'd find that role. Coming from the commonly known West Blue, Nina had hitchhiked on a random ship leading to the East Blue. More specifically, a town known as Shell Town. No one knew of her presence during the entire trip because she had been hidden in the deepest room inside.

She took refuge in a large crate full of cold storage. It was only a little cramped, but there was no need for her to panic whatsoever. Nina listened quietly for any people outside the crate, This sure was stupid of me. I shouldn't have believed that old lady when I was back in Ohara. I bet a Marine is going to find me, interrogate me, maybe torture me if they find me. Then I won't be able to join them and be the greatest like grandpa. Her mind was in a scatter of negative thoughts. A sigh and a short 10 minutes later, she was back to plotting. If she wanted to get out safely, careful strategy would be needed.

sc: 15
    tsc (from another thread): 67

(I am going to be making flashbacks in different threads to give a little more awesomeness to my character. No one else is to post in the threads I created, unless we have some past connection. PM me if we are to have some sort of confrontation in the past o.o we can fully go over that in a little chitchat.)
    Kaycee the Bolt
    Kaycee the Bolt

The Year Before (Flashback) Empty Re: The Year Before (Flashback)

Post by Kaycee the Bolt Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Nina hugged herself for warmth as she sat alone in the cold crate. The fact that she didn't have a jacket, or any other source for warmth had no help in this. It was all cold from this point. She let out a sigh and glanced around the box. "Can't there be a heater in here? Or at least something warm?" She shivered a bit and then decided to take a look around.

The lid of the crate opened slowly without a creek. Thankfully the screws were properly drilled in, or else one end would be squeaking to death. Nine slid out of the box and quietly made her way out of the ship basement. Still no one in sight, or hearing range. She put a hand around her sword's sheath to keep it from hitting anything. The hallway was clear, not even a mouse was present. Also, the ship had docked at the island. Looks like there was going to be a clean getaway. Maybe everyone was already out and about in the town. The Marines might be too. Would there be absolutely no one aboard? And would Nina be the only one on? If so, escape was a must!

Her footsteps remained light as she found many routes through the ship. Finally, the top. Nina made a break to the exit, but a large hand grabbed her by the back of the neck and kept her from moving. "Now looky here, brat! I don't like stowaways. What do you think you are doing on my ship?!"

sc: 25
    tsc: 103

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:23 am